Our Intellectual Property Law Team also includes lawyers with working experience in Agency on Intellectual Property of the Republic of Uzbekistan (AIP). The depth of experience results in added value and efficiency to our Clients by enabling us to quickly understand the nature of activities of our Clients and to determine how they can secure, protect, and maximize the value of their intellectual property. We represent clients in matters before the AIP and the International Trade Commission (ITC), in appeals to the Economic Court, and in IP-related litigation in all regions and all levels of courts throughout the country.
- IP dispute resolution/ litigation;
- Representing clients with respect to trade secret, counterfeiting, and price discrimination issues;
- Online enforcement protocols, privacy policies, user and membership agreements;
- Registration of trademarks;
- Patent services: the patenting of inventions, utility models and industrial designs;
- The protection of copyright and related rights;
- Resolution of disputes relating to intellectual property;
- Drafting IP related treaties and agreements as well as other related services.