In recent years, the Uzbek government has been actively engaged in making reforms with the aim of attracting foreign investors into the country. It has resulted in the increase of the number of investors willing to contribute to Uzbekistan. Foreign investors are offered certain preferences and privileges, which make it more profitable to conduct business in Uzbekistan.
The governmental bodies are granting high protection and tax reductions to investors.
The team of PraeLegal Uzbekistan specializing in investment has varied experiences in protection of investors` rights.
- Fund formation and fund raising
- Regulatory compliance
- Investment activity and portfolio company management
- Exits (including trade sale and capital markets transactions)
- Providing coordinated assistance on other legal issues related to private equity matters, and
- Capital markets and securities regulation.