Irina Kim is a partner and an experienced lawyer of PraeLegal Uzbekistan. She has been directing corporate clients in Uzbekistan since 2009. She has gained experience in corporate banking by working at Korean Development Bank Uzbekistan and also in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
In 2018 Irina Kim attended the 53rd Session of the Working Group V on Insolvency Law of United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL), held in New York.
Irina Kim has deep knowledge conducting business within pharmaceutical sphere in Uzbekistan. Moreover, she also represents several investment projects and industrial companies as an in-house lawyer. Irina Kim was recommended as Corporate Law Expert in Uzbekistan by Global Law Experts. She was engaged in projects on issues related to IPO, M&A transactions, and full legal support of company’s activities. Furthermore, she was also involved in lawmaking due to her extensive experience in the development of corporate documentation.
- Customs law and international trade regulation
- Registration and licensing of business enterprises
- Banking and finance
- Bidding and tendering
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare
- Real estate and construction
- Protection of intellectual property rights
- Criminal-legal disputes
- Energy Law
- Lawmaking and drafting regulatory acts
- Practice of labor and migration Law
- Conducting search and return of assets
Miss Kim has been recognized as an Expert on Corporate Law in Uzbekistan by Global Law Experts