Sardor Kosimov is a Junior Partner at PraeLegal Uzbekistan, an expert in dispute resolution, litigation, foreign economic and business activity, investments and corporate issues.
He graduated from the University of World Economy and Diplomacy in Uzbekistan and also studied in Jilin Normal University in China. Sardor Kosimov takes an active part in different projects dealing with both Uzbek and foreign partners within the territory of Uzbekistan and abroad. He has an extensive experience in advising legal entities on various issues to help them to secure their business assets.
- Arbitration and dispute resolution
- Administrative-legal disputes
- Customs legislation
- Antitrust and competition
- Foreign investments and protection of investors’ rights
- Lawmaking and drafting regulatory acts
- Banking, finance and capital markets
- Analysis of the legal aspects of commercial activities (Legal Due Diligence)